 Publishing / 619
  Re: Help needed for scanning posters

I'd love to host the scans, but I can't help in scanning them. I already have a stack of instructions I'm way behind on. KL (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Help needed for scanning posters

Kevin, Well, if I figure out a good way to scan them , and have them look good, maybe I will send 'em over to you. I know what you mean though, my scan pile just keeps getting bigger, too. -- Have fun! John AUCTION Page (15 Sealed Space sets!) (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.publish)