 Publishing / 554
  Catalogs are indexed now too

Continuing with my current project, I have generated indexes of all the catalog directories. For ALL the catalogs: (URL) catalog/year folders have indexes too. I may do this for the /x000 folders, but they may be too big. KL (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Catalogs are indexed now too

(...) Nice. However, as an IT professional, I am beholden to point out that your catalog naming scheme will run into trouble sometime in 2071 when the (then 2 year old) 2069 standard medium format netherlands catalog is scanned... it will need the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Catalogs are indexed now too

Actually that problem would occur sometime around October 2068, when that catalog is discovered in a box somewhere. Of course I won't be running the site then so it won't be my problem :) Several people have commented that the catalog naming scheme (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jul-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.fun)