 Publishing / 519
518  |  520
Subject:
Anybody help with shopping carts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 16:12:13 GMT

   Hi,
   I am updating my Lego website and my other websites.  I find a lot of
useful info in this group and was hoping you could give me guidance picking
a program to help me put a shopping cart on my sites.  My main goal is to be
economical about this, but if there is very excellent software, I may be
willing to spend a bit.  If you could tell me the best of the
freeware/shareware type programs and also the best of the expensive programs
and what makes the expensive programs so expensive, I would be very happy to
learn.  Thanks for your help and...

--

   Have fun!

John ( ig88888888@stlnet.com ) remove NOSPAM:
John's Lego Web Trade Page:
http://www114.pair.com/ig88/lego/index.htm
MOC,CA[cl,bf,cr,fm,bk+++ wp,dm,rk,df++ fk-]++++(6035)
SW,TR,old(456)+++ TO++ PI,SP+ DU--
#+++++ S LS¼ Hy? M+ A+++ LM-- IC12m