 Publishing / 517
  Re: Website redesign at Sixby Fire Tech

suggestion: use tables or some other device to display the pictures next to the descriptive text. seeing all text upon loading doesn't do much for me, and i nearly skipped your site thinking it was all text. i like pictures :) John Jeff Christner (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jun-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Website redesign at Sixby Fire Tech

Yes, I agree with John, that is a good idea. I think it would look cool if you, Jeff, did something like text, picture, text, etc. I must say that I still think your site is one of my favorites and I love to see it updated :) John, since you like (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jun-99, to lugnet.publish)