 Publishing / 4995
    I need some help publishing! —Dan Brown
   Can someone help me with my publishing needs? I am looking to create a picture book for the museum. I have a local photographer ready to do the pics. I need some help with the protocol's to get the book published! Thank you! Dan Brown (13 years ago, 22-Jun-11, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: I need some help publishing! —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   (...) I don't know where you are based, but in Denmark several of the large supermarket chains have a service, where you can download an application for putting together a picture book. Once you have designed the book, you can upload the design, and (...) (13 years ago, 23-Jun-11, to lugnet.publish)