 Publishing / 4874
  Thank you, Eric, and 2 more Photoshop questions!

Mr. Sophie, Just wanted to thank you heartily and most gratefully for your help in my Photoshop endeavors. The Auto Contrast and Auto Color functions have been a monumental blessing from the digital goddess! In that regard, I'm now very eager to (...) (17 years ago, 25-May-07, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Thank you, Eric, and 2 more Photoshop questions!

(...) You are quite welcome. It is very helpful indeed to use those functions! Although I am merely passing on tips I got from people here on LUGENT in the past. Kudos to sharing knowledge. (...) This I admit is just out of my reach. I know there is (...) (17 years ago, 25-May-07, to lugnet.publish)