 Publishing / 4835
    Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar —Timothy Gould
   (...) I get it on the galleries I have that shouldn't go in recent changes like my temp gallery and misc (IIRC). I think once or twice it's happened to a gallery where the gallery thumbnail went odd but it's no big deal. If it happened repeatedly to (...) (18 years ago, 23-Aug-06, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar —Tim David
   (...) The avatar tag gets applied to folders that don't have a Lego image as their first one (alphabetically) IIRC from something Kevin posted on the Zerostuds forum, which appears to have disappeared. Tim (18 years ago, 25-Aug-06, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar —Tim David
   (...) Actually, scrub that, I'm wrong. The answer was in the Zerostuds forum but I can't check it now. Tim (18 years ago, 25-Aug-06, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, FTX)