 Publishing / 4821
    Is anyone home at Brickshelf? Please remove my photos NOW! —Daniel Siskind
   If there's anyone reading this that has anything to do with Brickshelf, I'd appreciate if my images were removed from the following folder: (URL) purposely removed all of my photos from Brickshelf a long time ago and was shocked to find a whole (...) (19 years ago, 26-Feb-06, to lugnet.publish)