 Publishing / 4816
4815  |  4817
Subject:
Spite Your Face Productions on the cover of Digital Creative Arts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 02:16:05 GMT

I was browsing the local magazine rack and stumbled across issue 21 of Digital
Creative Arts. On the cover is LEGO Minifigs and lloking closely I found that
Spite Your Face Productions has an article inside titled "Make Your Movie: (And
Your Name)." The article is written by Tony Mines from Spite Your Face
Productions. The nine page article is fairly well written and it covers creating
and distributing a movie among other steps.

The LEGO Company is not mentioned and LEGO Elements use in movie production or
animation is not covered. There is a CD-Rom that comes with this British
Publication which raises the cost in the United States to 15.50. On the CD-Rom
are two Spite Your Face movies, the Monty Python and the Holy Grail in Lego and
Spiderman: The Peril of Doc Ock.

Unless your a big fan of Spite Your Face Productions or need to know who to make
your movie, then skip the purchase. Call me and I'll read it out loud to you. I
doubt the media and publishing industry has made that illegal as an act of
copyright infringement.

Todd