 Publishing / 4735
    BI Portal rewrite - ColdFusion developers needed —Jake McKee
   After nearly two years of not touching the code running the (URL) Building Instructions Portal>, I'd like to do a complete overhaul of the functionality. The original code was written back when I was much more of a ColdFusion programming novice than (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.inst, lugnet.announce.biportal, FTX)