 Publishing / 4686
Re: Modelling Indian Railways In Lego- A tutorial
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 2004 08:44:52 GMT

Hi Larry,

SNIPPY
I liked it, thanks for sharing. The modeling techniques themselves are fairly
basic if you've been following along with all the SNOT presentations and
stuff(1) (as archived at the ILTCO.org site, check the library area) but the
tie ins to Indian prototypes are great.

Yep, seen the ILTCO files, I have some on my hard drive too. BTW, would the
ILTCO boys be interested in this?

1 - I suspect your target audience knows a lot less about SNOT building than we
do... so the level is just right!

Bingo. You hit the nail on the head. In fact it was harder deciding what NOT to
include, there's so much to learn.... I'm glad you find the level perfect for
the target audience, some of whom (probably) don't even know what lego is.
(GASP)

Thanks,

Samarth