 Publishing / 4682
  Re: Modelling Indian Railways In Lego- A tutorial

Hi, Great work samarth, it's exactly kind of article I like to read (LEGO, trains and building technics). I've immediately made a post about it on FreeLUG mailing list for french non-lugnetters. I've not finished to read it yet, but i'm probably (...) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Modelling Indian Railways In Lego- A tutorial

SNIPPY Thanks! I was wondering if it would be possible for you to give me the URL for the message please- for my own records. Je suis pas mal avec francais. (did I say that right?) Samarth (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Modelling Indian Railways In Lego- A tutorial

(...) :-) not so bad :-) (...) (URL) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.publish)