 Publishing / 4678
Re: BrickShelf: Contacting Members
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 09:49:03 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Tim Courtney wrote:
I'm continually frustrated and dissatisfied at the lack of real names on
BrickShelf, even though it was explained retrospectively. It makes it virtually
impossible to contact people whose usernames aren't known in the community.

It would be great to see a way to contact BrickShelf members while keeping their
email addresses anonymous, through a form on brickshelf.com. Users could opt-out
of letting others contact them, or opt to only allow logged-in BS members to
contact them.

There have been many builders I've wanted to get in touch with who I can't. :-(

Kevin, can you please put this feature together? That would be awesome.

I vote yes.