 Publishing / 4669
Re: How to make brickshelf folders public?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 2004 18:16:55 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Mick Marriott wrote:
In lugnet.robotics, Mark de Kock wrote:
In lugnet.robotics, Mick Marriott wrote:
Ho do I make a brickshelf folder public?

You can't. That is the job of the moderator(s). When you upload pictures in a
folder, this folder will be checked by the moderator(s) to see if the pictures
are lego related AND suitable for people to watch. Then they will make them
public.

The reason there is this extra step in publishing pictures on bricklink is that
in the past, there have been incidents with pictures that were clearly NOT
suitable for showing to the public...

HtH

/\/\ark "patience" de Kock

Thanks for that
I do not know why they

"he". It's one person, Kevin Loch, that has the entire moderation
responsibility.

have not made the folder public it has been there for
months?

If it is very very old, it may have fallen off the list of things to moderate by
oversight. Try adding a single picture to the folder. This marks the entire
folder as needing review and I think Kevin will see it as recent again.

If that doesn't work, try mailing Kevin to see why. FIRST of course you should
carry out a thorough review of all the pictures in the folder. Even one
objectionable pic means (i think) Kevin will not approve it. He (I think)
doesn't have time to write people about why, he just doesn't approve it.

Hope that helps.

XFUT to lugnet.publish, since this isn't really a robotics topic.

++Lar