 Publishing / 4667
4666  |  4668
Subject:
Yahoo Groups have an RSS feed?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 19:11:35 GMT

I happened to be messing around with michlug’s announcement list (1) and when I made it public (2) I found that it created an RSS feed.

Seemed pretty cool that yahoo groups was getting on board with this. (3)

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG | CLB

(1) We are currently using a yahoo group for this, but that may change. (2) So non-members could see the messages posted. (3) Even if yahoo groups is a pain sometimes.