 Publishing / 4590
  Re: Attention all RSS geeks!

(...) Sounds like a great project Kelly! I'm on board to help out! Bill, I think that the idea is that the base of this extended RSS format would be RSS "standard friendly", and that the extensions would simply be ignored by RSS readers/aggregators. (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Attention all RSS geeks!

(...) Exxxxxccccccelent (in best Monty Burns voice) (...) That's exactly right - leverage the tools out there, build on them, but don't require them. If, say, there are 100 LEGO-related RSS feeds available, and 25 of them are LENNI-enhanced, (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.publish)