 Publishing / 4549
  Re: Embedding FTX in messages

(...) It's exactly the same as including images, with the double angle brackets, however the page must reside on Lugnet, see the page from the </publish/ftx/guide/ FTX guide> included below. This was included using <</publish/ftx/guide...sclusion>> (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

  Re: Embedding FTX in messages

Got it! It looks like my error was including the (URL) portion of the URL. Thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for. <</~524/sigfile>> (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.publish, FTX)