 Publishing / 4548
Re: Embedding FTX in messages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 22:15:45 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Dave Johann wrote:
This might seem like a silly question, but I don't think I've seen it covered
before. How do I embed an ftx page in a posted message? I've got the page set
up and ready to go, but I can't find any instructions on how to do this.
Currently, it appears that only images and links can be imbedded, not full
pages. Am I missing something?

Dave Johann `| <http://www.lugola.org/ LUGOLA> `|
<http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=524 LUGNET Member #524> `|
<http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/9 MOCPages> `|
<http://www.geocities.com/mecha_hall_of_fame/ LMHoF>

Hi Dan,

Here's what the LUGNET FTX guide has to say:
http://www.lugnet.com/publish/ftx/guide/news
http://www.lugnet.com/publish/ftx/guide/transclusion

-Orion