 Publishing / 4432
4431  |  4433
Subject:
Robotics-related articles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 19:35:26 GMT

Hello all,

I am the Infomaster at the getting-closer-to-launch RoboticsResources.com,
a robotics-centered site aimed at informing the newbies and helping the
veterans in robotics. This isn't just limited to LEGO MindStorms, but to
robotics in general. As such, I'm looking for people willing to write
articles to appear at the launch of the site. I have several categories
that need a little filling out:

Building
Programming
Basic Stamp
PIC

and of course MindStorms. If you can think of another category that needs
attention by all means let me know. It is still possible to add or change
them.

If you are interested in writing an article on any level for any of those
categories (including MindStorms, though I would be looking for higher
level articles at this point) please let me know and I can send you some
additional information regarding style, submission, etc. Please note that
all credit will be given where due and nothing will be published without
your permission.

You can contact me offline at webmaster@roboticsresources.com as well.

Thanks and a Merry Christmas to all,
~Mike