 Publishing / 44
  Re: Publishing DAT files (was Re: B-Wing DAT file)

(...) This seems to works. I don't know if this is what you mean? After installing LDlite and I made sure the .dat extension was associated with LDlite.exe. When I click on the .dat file reference on the web page I am asked if I want to save to (...) (26 years ago, 14-Oct-98, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Publishing DAT files (was Re: B-Wing DAT file)

(...) I'm gonna have to fiddle some more. One problem may be that I had dat already associated to a text editor. I will delete that and see if ldlite associates properly by itself. Or just keep using Netscape for lugnet.cad.dat. :-) -- Terry K -- (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.publish)

Terry K wrote in message (...) I think if you just associate dat with LDlite you will be able to open dat files from IE LDlite installation notes: " LDlite will register itself as the default program for .dat files *if* no other program is already (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.publish)