 Publishing / 4345
    Re: Deeplinking vs waiting for moderation vs impatience (was Re: nw mosic style —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) I'd disagree with that: (URL) I'm not going to research indefinately, but I'm sure I could find more evidence to support the contrary - that Travis can be quite good at taking input. And even in this string, it seems to me he didn't act out of (...) (21 years ago, 2-Oct-03, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Deeplinking vs waiting for moderation vs impatience (was Re: nw mosic style —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Ya, you're right. The WAY input is given certainly does affect how input is taken. In this case, the input "patience grasshopper", when spoken by a relative newcomer, just totally rubbed me the wrong way and off I went, and off Travis went in (...) (21 years ago, 2-Oct-03, to lugnet.publish)