 Publishing / 4335
    PHP guru needed for LEGO website re-vamp —Anthony Sava
   Hey guys, I'm looking into revamping my website, and I'm looking for a PHP guru to help me author it. You see, while I'm perfectly willing to learn how to program in PHP, it'll take me several months to master it, and I'm very impatient :b So, any (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)