 Publishing / 4314
    Re: PDF Instructions! —Richard Marchetti
   Could someone reference a particularly good example of a pdf instructional manual? I just downloaded #6047 and it doesn't look particularly good to me: it's quite blurry and half of each page is empty space. -- Hop-Frog (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

        Re: PDF Instructions! —Cary Clark
   (...) Try this one: (URL) interesting to zoom in on the instructions and see the order used by the artist to compose the scene. I think it is a pretty safe bet that these things were created in Adobe Illustrator, and that no 3D modeling was used to (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

        Re: PDF Instructions! —Richard Marchetti
   (...) That one does look and print very nicely. I would guess it's pretty much the original file from which TLC itself prints its own manuals -- I compared it to the available scans on Brickshelf and it looks the same. Such files would be an AMAZING (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

        Re: PDF Instructions! —John Gerlach
   (...) Weird - just for kicks I tried zooming WAY in to the image (2000%). The vertical lines aren't actually vertical. I wonder if that was intentional, or 'just happened'... MANY thanks to LEGO© for providing these to the fan community! JohnG, (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.publish, FTX)