 Publishing / 4273
Re: Brickshelf Wierdities? Or My Puter?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 23:27:53 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Alexander wrote:
Greetings, .space-mortals!
     I tried uploading some pics to Brickshelf today, and nothing happened; the
folders I created are empty.  I used the same process as I had before, clicking
the browse button, selecting a .jpg pic from my desktop, and hitting upload.
     Is there now a cap on pic size?  My pics might be in that range at 24 KB or
so.
     Or is there something else going on that I haven't noticed, being away for
so long?
     Or is my puter (or am I) messed up?

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander

Are there any spaces in the file names? Brickshelf don't like them.

hth
Allister