 Publishing / 4266
Re: Universal Star Command Site Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 12:39:55 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Dan Mattia wrote:
   Greetings!

I’d like to make public an announcement that my website has recieved a much-needed update. The Universal Star Command website has recieved a few models, a news update, and misc. page updates. Please visit here.

Thanks, and good wishes,

-Dan

Hollee shmokes....the organization that has gone into your continuity is phenomenal Dan. That is what I call a well established continuity. It’s interesting as well how you’ve woven your own histories into community lines, (Legowars etc.)...gives it a great anchor.

As for the models, some really nice additions as well. I quite like the direction of the Kingfisher VTOL. I’ve been thinking about doing a fighter with elements of the Spitfires, Mosquitos and Mustangs of WWII. You’ve captured that estetic nicely in this. I’d love to see it in brick with some flourishes that make it fig friendly....cockpit controls, maybe some ground support vehicles.

Nice stuff.

Cheers, -Gil