 Publishing / 4204
    Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups —James Brown
   (...) I dunno about him, but when I first looked at his post, there was a blank space where the article now appears. Looking now, I see the article. slow load, maybe? James (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

        Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups —Tim Courtney
   (...) It didn't appear for me in the preview, and I didn't go back to check it afterwords until now. Now it's working. -Tim (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.publish, FTX)