 Publishing / 4159
4158  |  4160
Subject:
Interest in LPub and Lsynth presentations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.publish, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 14:36:45 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I presented LPub, my building instruction generation to (based on LDraw file
format, L3P and POV-Ray) at BricksWest, and it was favorably received.

Much has changed in LPub since then.  I was wondering if people were interested
in a presentation on LPub at BrickFest?

I also presented LSynth, my bendable part synthesizer at BricksWest.  LSynth is
an LDraw compatible tool that can be used to create hoses, electric and fiber
optic cables.  It can also produce complex rubber band belt configurations with
an arbitrary number of pulleys, pulleys both inside and outside the band, as
well as rubber bands that cross over themselves.

Are people interested in a presentation on LSynth at BrickFest?

Kevin