 Publishing / 4156
Re: Insert LDraw parts into your LUGNET pages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 17:24:00 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Tore Eriksson writes:
In lugnet.publish, Thomas Avery writes:
In lugnet.publish, Tore Eriksson writes:
In lugnet.announce, Todd Lehman writes:
Members:

You can now insert LDraw parts into your FTX pages simply and easily.  Details
and examples appear in the updated FTX User Guide:

  http://www.lugnet.com/publish/ftx/guide/ldrawparts

And here is a rainbow color chart example:

  http://www.lugnet.com/publish/ftx/guide/ldrawcolors

--Todd

What on earth is FTX?

http://www.lugnet.com/publish/ftx/guide/

Special code for making member pages at LUGNET.

http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=1292
Hmm.

http://www.lugnet.com/~1292/
Aha! :o)