 Publishing / 415
  Re: More pictures of the X-22a and a preview of my site.

(...) But how would the Javascript (which gives a nicer result) work in conjuction with that? What do you think about the way I did it now: (URL) on "View all enlargements at once." and it takes you to: (URL) the rating program works now. Feel free (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.build)

  Re: More pictures of the X-22a and a preview of my site.

(...) I'm afraid that my fear of Javascript has caused me to become quite ignorant of methods of implementation. :-P I would assumt that Javascript has a /noscript area in which you can put html for us phobes. :-, (...) Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.build)