 Publishing / 4136
  Making Lego MOC Web Pages

Are there any specific things I should know about making a web page to display my Lego MOCs? Do I have to post any statement saying that I am not affiliated with Lego, my views don't necessarily represent Lego's, etc.? Also, does anyone care if I (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Making Lego MOC Web Pages