 Publishing / 4112
    End of an era. The start of a new one. —Eric Sophie
   Folks www.mylegomaster.com is now offline. I have reinvented the site under www.biomechanicalbricks.com . As time passes I will continue to redesign the site and evolve its content. I have enjoyed the feedback I have gotten from the site and I will (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)