 Publishing / 407
406  |  408
Subject:
POV-Ray Hoth Battle Scene!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 06:44:43 GMT

A fantastic rendering by Ryan Dennett!
Scene is of a Hoth Battle!
Check it out!
http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/ryan.html

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: POV-Ray Hoth Battle Scene!

(...) Out of the whole scene, my favorite element is the two imperial snowtroopers face down. :-) -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 2-Apr-99, to lugnet.publish)
  Re: POV-Ray Hoth Battle Scene!

(...) However, I noticed that some of the links on the page were incomplete. I'm not sure of Jaco's URL, but mine should be: (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-99, to lugnet.publish)