 Publishing / 4023
Re: Does anyone know of a LEGO-like font?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 16:46:39 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Jon Babcock writes:
Hi-

I'm wondering if anyone has any knowledge of a LEGO-like font--basically a
font where the letters appear to be made out of LEGO bricks. I've done a lot
of searching on goolge and come up with nothing. Any help would be much
appreciated--if you know could you drop me a line at jon@syngress.com.
Thanks in advance.

  Jon Babcock

Hi Jon... I think Matt Gerber did some pretty neato fonts a while back,
IIRC, you may want to talk to him.

Also, check this FAQ entry out:

http://www.lugnet.com/~330/FAQ/Administrative/multiple

Many of us feel it's better to cross post rather than multiple post (reuse
by component rather than reuse by copying, I guess you could say) if you
think your question applies to multiple groups.

Also, it's best if you ask for emails that you promise to summarise

Good luck in your search!