 Publishing / 4006
    Re: A&M Virtual LEGO Museum —Ahui Herrera
   <snip> (...) Are you talking about the staic images of the poems? The poems are using a "script-like font". Hum.. Perhaps I should redo all the images with a FLASH FREINDLY FONT any suggestions? The "script-like fonts" look okay when viewed on the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: A&M Virtual LEGO Museum —Matthew Gerber
   (...) Yes. The font wouldn't be so bad if you perhaps increased the size and got rid of the anti-aliasing (my suggestion for crisper text above). I guess it really depends on where you are assembling the static images for the poems. (...) Hey, I got (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.publish)