 Publishing / 3959
  Is BrickShelf ill?

I'm getting 404s when I try and access the BrickShelf gallery: (...) Frank (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

  Re: Is BrickShelf ill?

Peeron was down too... Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3E2C4E15.9765CC...ing.com... (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

  Re: Is BrickShelf ill?

(...) Frank, Look at the top of the home page at (URL) Gallery is temporarally offline while we move it to a new filesystem" -- Bill (TooMuchDew) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)