 Publishing / 3943
    Re: A&M LEGO Place LEGO Poem Update —Ahui Herrera
   (...) Thanks to my wife for the idea of the image I just completed another poem in the vero series. Poem entitled: Vero #5 - TBWY See it at: (URL) one more to go in this series! -AHui (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)

        Re: A&M LEGO Place LEGO Poem Update —Ahui Herrera
   Just added another poemin the vero series. Check it out here: (URL) entitled: #1 La Reina Maya I also translated the poem to english for our non-spanish reading firends. click on the link called #1 The Maya Queen -AHui (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)