 Publishing / 391
  Re: UNHCR Ad

On Wed, 10 Mar 1999 18:50:47 GMT, Richard Dee uttered the following profundities... (...) I should have mentioned where I had seen it! A recent issue of Time Magazine, European edition. Date unknown, as it was torn out, probably for my benefit! (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: UNHCR Ad

Cool, This is the second Minifig UNHCR ad, at least, to use minifigs. I have seen a poster of another one... all the figs are different. Tagline (very loosely paraphrased) is "spot the refugee?? he's the 3rd row, 4th one over. Nope! he's the 4th (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: UNHCR Ad

(...) Does anyone know if the earlier poster is still up on the 'net? I remember it, vaguely. Steve (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: UNHCR Ad

On Wed, 10 Mar 1999 19:27:23 GMT, Larry Pieniazek uttered the following profundities... (...) I thought it was very good. Like to see the other one, if available. Anyone with a link? (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: UNHCR Ad

Dunno about the scan. I saw this one in the flesh. (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.publish)