 Publishing / 3866
Re: Ozbricks.net down?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 13:41:45 GMT

I got an email from Ozbricks saying that somebody had maxed out the bandwith
on their server, and that they would impose a 10 Gigabyte limit on bandwith,
which could be raised in case of a popular site, but of which the only
purpose was to prevent a website's bandwith from bringing down their server.

Everything's fine now, yay!  Ozbricks is a great host.

-JHK