 Publishing / 3773
    Re: Unviewable page, useless warning (Was: UCS TIE Crawler) —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) Ah, bummer. I'm sorry to be such a pill. FWIW, I was able to see the UCS Tie Crawler page once someone gave me the URL for it -- the images on that load just fine. Cheers, - jsproat (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Unviewable page, useless warning (Was: UCS TIE Crawler) —David Eaton
   (...) So-- you could see the images on the crawler page ok? Huh... considering that they were in onmouseovers and onmouseouts, I'm again amazed... The default images when I looked were for invalid urls... huh... DaveE (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.publish)