 Publishing / 372
  Re: Interesting feature in latest UK Technic club magazine...

Can we get this stuff in the US? Is there a Technic club for USA? Greg (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Interesting feature in latest UK Technic club magazine...

On Mon, 1 Mar 1999 01:17:59 GMT, G. Crisp uttered the following profundities... (...) No, this is a UK-only publication. Though I would be willing to post scans to my website, I could be quite sure to be violating the fair terms part of their (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.publish)