 Publishing / 3684
Re: Brickshelf Search - uh, very unstable?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 23:06:08 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Erin Windross writes:
Hey Guys,

For the past two weeks or so (Probably longer) I keep getting a "page cannot
be found" error when I try to access the Gallery search feature
(http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi) at Brickshelf. Is this a
specific problem with the website, or is this just a problem at my end?

--
Erin

I get the same problem,too.

-JHK