 Publishing / 3657
  I have moved my website

Hey all, I have moved my web site. It is now here: (URL) it out, and please update your links. I finally settled down with a web hosting provider who allows JSP and servlets -- WOO HOO! :-D Cheers, - jsproat (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.general)

  Re: I have moved my website

Wooohoooo! Great to see the site back up. Looks better than ever too! I'll get a link to you up on my site soon. :-) -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) <jsproat@io.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)