 Publishing / 3653
3652  |  3654
Subject:
Volenteer off-topic pix removal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 16:54:58 GMT

Kevin, it has come to my attention that I may have questionable Brickshelf
Gallery content. In my Gallery Account I have an "Exhibits" folder. Within
that folder is a sub-folder called "Pheonix Rizing" I belive their may be
some off-topic pix that may need to be removed.

I did an Art Show / Visual Art Exhibit with my friend Mr. Lexx. During the
show I took pictures of the Super Mech-Bot that was at the party. I turned
around a couple of times and snapped pix of the people at the gig to show
the kinda of crowd that night, as well as taking a few pictures of people
playing music on-stage.

While I think this was only giving folks an idea of the crowd and the event,
I realize that there are no pieces of Lego in the photos and rightfully they
are off-topic. Therefore I am comming forward and saying that they should be
deleted. I'm OK with that and you should feel rightfully so to delete them.

Please feel free to delete any and all off-topic photos in my Pheonix Rizing
folder. I'm pretty sure that folder is the only one I have that if I think
about it, I'm skirting the lines with the content.

Overall I keep in mind the TOS and the understanding that the pix should be
Lego related, they are Lego related to a degree, but still the pix show
activity minors should not engage in, ie...hang'n out in Bars w/ Lego!

Anyway better to admit you may have a bit of off-topic content and do the
right thing.

Legomaster

Eric Sophie
LMHoF

www.mylegomaster.com

P.S. If you could only see the "Other" videos I have of action at the
parties. Oh the things my Super Mech-Bot captures! Viva Le Vision Command!!!