 Publishing / 3592
    Re: Brickmania withdraws from Brickshelf —Nicole Drumm
   What's the difference between "deep links" and just plain links? -- Thanx~ Nicole (URL) Loch" <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message news:GyrF5M.14w@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Brickmania withdraws from Brickshelf —Ross Crawford
   (...) Nothing from the perspective of the linking page. Deep linking is just linking direct to the jpg (or whatever) from a page on another server, rather than linking to the BS file/folder number (gallery.cgi) or the main page or whatever. ROSCO (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Brickmania withdraws from Brickshelf —Nicole Drumm
   Ohh. So my idea of moving images from our site to B.S. to recover space is one that can be done! Just link to the jpg itself? Example: the story picture sets are large. So my plan is to link them from our story section. -- Thanx~ Nicole (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Brickmania withdraws from Brickshelf —James Brown
   (...) Yes, that's quite possible. That's how I do all my Lugnet pages: (URL) the pictures on the pages linked from there are hosted by Brickshelf. thanks, James (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)