 Publishing / 3556
    Geekshelf Question - Vehicle Question —Scott E. Sanburn
   To All, After Geekshelf went online, I deicded to get rid of most of my off-topic pictures on Brickshelf. Since I saw this picture on Geekshelf here: (URL) thought I could transfer my vehicle pics here to my Geekshelf account. However, since I (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Geekshelf Question - Vehicle Question —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) That would be good... I for one thought vehicles were OK... I don't think I have admin on geekshelf. I have suggested it might be a good thing to know who the moderators on brickshelf were and it seems it might be a good idea to know the same (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)