 Publishing / 3423
  New Fire Apparatus Pics, 6 wides

Many have wondered where I have been, and why nothing new. Well, busy I have been, and there is plenty new. Well, most are of existing trucks, and several with various changes. What I have done though, under a recent challenge, is take pics of EVERY (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general) !

  Re: New Fire Apparatus Pics, 6 wides

(...) particularly neat at this scale. (...) Great stuff, thanks for sharing. -J +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.town)