 Publishing / 3294
  Re: My site is back from the dead!

Hey man looks good, I don't see any baddies!! I do have a question... Did you ever finish the rest of the cargo ship that the Big Red cockpit goes to? out tk (22 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: My site is back from the dead!

(...) There are a couple of ships in there that are supposedly bad guys, but you are right- I haven't done much with storylines for my space models lately. Perhaps it is time to get back to that a bit more. (...) Hey- you did look closely! Sadly, (...) (22 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish)