 Publishing / 3286
    My site is back from the dead! —Tony Hafner
   Some of you may have noticed that my site has been down for a couple of days. My web provider lost my entire site along with all the related goodies (mail accounts, server settings). I've restored all the website data, but from the "working" copy. (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle)

        Re: My site is back from the dead! —Kyle Keppler
     Welcome back. Anywho, the space part of the site seems to be working fine for me. Good luck :-D (...) (22 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: My site is back from the dead! —Tony Knaak
   Hey man looks good, I don't see any baddies!! I do have a question... Did you ever finish the rest of the cargo ship that the Big Red cockpit goes to? out tk (22 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: My site is back from the dead! —Tony Hafner
   (...) There are a couple of ships in there that are supposedly bad guys, but you are right- I haven't done much with storylines for my space models lately. Perhaps it is time to get back to that a bit more. (...) Hey- you did look closely! Sadly, (...) (22 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish)