 Publishing / 3199
Re: BrickDreams is Back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 19:46:56 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Micah J. Mabelitini writes:
Same old site, same old scenes. I should have some new scenes up soon
though, time and CPU horsepower permitting.

http://homepage.mac.com/accutron/brickdreams/

Followup set to lugnet.publish

Welcome back!

Bug: On the "scenes" page, some of the thumbnail links point to the wrong
images.  Click on the images for scenes 10-12 and you get scene 8.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com