 Publishing / 3191
    Re: Favorites Icons —Scott Runkle
   (...) You don't actually get free icons, you have to make them as a 16x16 graphic and save them as favicon.ico in every directory on the website. This is an IE only feature. I use IE5.0, and they only show up after I save them in my favorites, so (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Favorites Icons —Dan Boger
   (...) Close - you just need to put the icon in your site's root directory, not in every folder. See: (URL) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.publish)